The PepperHead® Challenge
Are you ready? I mean are you REALLY ready? The PepperHead® challenge is not the ice bucket challenge or the gimmicky one chip challenge. This challenge will test you mentally and physically. It will bring a grown man to his knees crying like a heart-broken middle school girl.
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, read the rules below to be eligible for the FREE PepperHead® T-Shirt for completing the challenge.
Warning: This challenge should not be performed by pregnant women or anyone with ANY health issues. PepperHead is not responsible for any side effects
Possible Side Effects: Extreme burning sensation in mouth, throat, stomach or ears. Possible difficulty breathing or heart attack.
Must be 18 years old or older to apply
The PepperHead® Challenge Rules
All Rules must be adhered to in order to receive the absolutely FREE T-Shirt* (First 100 Applicants and yes shirts are still available if you are reading this) . *non-US applicants must pay shipping costs. Estimated international shipping is $15-$20 depending on shirt size (this is due to weight).
- Purchase The PepperHead Challenge on PepperHead.com – 1 order = 1 entry
- Record the entire experience on camera. Each challenger must record a separate video.
- In one camera take say your name and say “This is The PepperHead Challenge” and then open the sealed package in view and put 1 whole pepper in your mouth and chew completely (at least 10 seconds) before swallowing
- Bonus bragging points for going the longest without milk or water
- Upload the video to Youtube AND upload (not share) video to Facebook or Instagram. Use hashtag and @ in description #PepperHeadChallenge @PepperHeadLLC
- Complete T-shirt Application
Each order comes with 5 Dried Carolina Reaper peppers, so bring your friends and have them all try to complete The PepperHead® Challenge! See who can go the longest without food or milk!
Only 1 T-shirt will be shipped per Challenge order.
You may be disqualified for anything below
- Breaking any rules above
- Opening the sealed package off camera
- Eating the pepper with food or milk. (may use food or milk AFTER swallowing everything in mouth)
- Spitting out pepper
*Involuntary vomit does not disqualify you